As is the standard policy of most websites, Express Booksellers automatically gathers information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Respond to customer service requests
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Potentially conduct research and analysis
As a data controller we take your privacy seriously. We will never sell, rent, or make available your data to anyone other than government officials in line with US and State Law. We will only share your personal information with third parties in the following instances:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If Express Booksellers is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We use Google Analytics, Facebook Pixels, and cookies in order to track customer interaction with our Website. Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient. Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
If you do not want this data used, please block all cookies by following this guide. Please be aware however, that if you block cookies that are in use to make this website function, you may experience registration issues.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after we receive it. Your personal information is secured via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Technology, though no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our site, you can contact us at (214) 564-3392.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, as well as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at (214) 564-3392.
You may choose to stop receiving communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in these emails or you can contact us at 214-564-3392.
Additional Policy Information
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.